Monday, February 25, 2008

I was tagged on Carla's blog so here goes:A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.C: At the end of the post, the player then tag 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago: It was 1998 so I was 24. I was working for Rainbow still. Think I was living in Ypsi. Probably with Anthony or maybe about to go on break with him. Didn't have a care in the world, or at least looking back I shouldn't have. Life can change a lot in 10 years.

Things on my to-do list today: Argue with AP special-ed director about Jax program, take care of things on my never ending to do list at work including lesson planning and paperwork for 3 meetings tomorrow, go to mom's to cut Sabrina's nails, get some groceries for the house, do bath night, clean up dinner, and I'm thinking that tonight is an ice-cream night!

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: First I would quit my job and stay home with my kids, then I would pay off all the bills for me and my family and closest friends, I would build a compound/subdivision for my family and friends to live in (kinda creepy like Michael Jackson, but it would be fun), buy a scrapbook store and hire people to work there, and I would donate lots of money to autism research to find a cure for this crazy epidemic!!!

3 of my bad habits: biting my fingernails, biting off more than I can chew in life, wanting to know everything

3 places I have lived: Novi, MI. Grass Lake, MI, Allen Park, MI.

5 jobs that I have had: Cashier(KMart), Facility/Case Manager at Rainbow Rehab., scrapbook store employee, volunteer program coordinator, paraprofessional, special education teacher

5 things people don't know about me: growing up I wanted to be a lawyer, I have always kept up on General Hospital since the age of 7 (I know sick and wrong, but babysitter watched it), I was actually named after a character on GH and my son Jax is as well, my feet are always facing a certain way when I am sitting on the toilet (my husband makes fun of this), I am finally getting tenured at work after 5 years!

I´m tagging:
Sandi

1 comment:

Carla said...

WOW... I didn't know any of that... Hehehehe....

I miss you! Give the kids a kiss for me!!!

Love,
Carla