Monday, February 25, 2008

crazy, busy weekend. I felt like this weekend was non-stop. Friday was a night out with the girls. Met Lyndsay's friend Jenny. So sweet. So pregnant. Miss that. When I got home at 10pm Jax says, "Where Lyndsay?" So cute how they all love to see her. Saturday was wedding day. Bobby and Brianna were married. Such a sweet, loving, happy couple. Brought up some feelings. They were high school sweethearts and people talked so much about all they have been through. Their love reminds me of what Anthony and I were like pre-accident. I told Brianna cherish it always, cause you never know. Some wild events at the reception. So needed that fun time. Stressing big time about where and when we are moving. UGH!!! Have a new lead on one in Southgate although probably too good to be true. Sunday was Mia's 4th birthday party. Mia is Jaxon's future bride. Love to see them together. Jax did such a good job. I was so proud of him. It's funny how much I worry about events like this, never knowing how he will react. I don't even think there was one single meltdown. Found out that he likes to bead things. Will be heading to Michael's to get some beading projects. The twins were hilarious. Hunter found a girlfriend, or should I say a girl found him. Kerry's cousin's daughter Jessie walked right up to him and hugged him when she saw him. Then she proceeded to take his hand and try to leave with him. This happened several times. He just went along with whatever she wanted. He is going to be such a good husband some day! hee hee! Hanny B is such a GIRL!!! She decorated her own crown all by herself. When I went to help, she was furious with me to even suggest she needed any assistance. Lots of bling on her crown! Can't wait til we can craft together. Kerry always goes overboard in the party gifts. Hanny got a Disney princess purse filled with girly princess things. So funny to see her loving it all. Oh, and one last thing... the little blow toys were the biggest hit ever. It was so cute to see them all figure out how to make them work. Well speaking of work, I should go get ready and start the week. Lots of meetings and issues this week. UGH!!!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Didn't have anytime to spend with SIL.. Social Calendar was way to booked!!


Love,
Carla