Friday, March 7, 2008

Super mom. That is what 2 different people have called me this week. I certainly don't feel like it. Wish I could. Always feeling like there is more to do and that I could always be better.
It is fun to see the kids interact when there is just 2 of them. Jaxon and one of the twins is always neat. Jaxon has been so caring towards them this week. It is funny how he chooses his favorite for the day. For that time he says he doesn't like the other one. I always ask him if he still loves them though. He always says yes. You can't force his emotions. Family members always ask him if he loves them and he mostly says, "No!" But then when he does show his emotion it is more than worth the wait. Yesterday on the way home, Jaxon was in the way back and he was reaching up to hold Hannah's hand. Not because she or he was upset. Just because. All the way home. It was so freaking cute! Of course I had to hold Hunter's hand. They were also having full blown conversations with each other. It cracks me up. Half the time I have no idea what they are saying, especially when it is the twins. I don't think Jax always knows what they are telling him, but he always responds and continues the conversation.
11 Days until spring-break. Can't wait! Getting ready to move. Slowly but surely. It will be interesting to see how the kids react to the new digs. They are all going to be in big kid beds. Kinda scary. Should make bedtime interesting....

No comments: